Thursday, August 10, 2017

Never ever

Hi guys,
I'm back today with yet another outfit post ! I can't help it ! I love this crazy ride with outfits, styling and more ...
For today I have a fun summer outfit cause even though the weather isn't quite summer-ish, we can still pull some warm weather styles. 










What I wore:
- Zara jeans
- Blanco bag


A fun summer look that it's super cute and cool to wear for this season !
Hope you like it and do come back tomorrow for more outfit posts and fashion fun

Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding looks babe.! looking so much pretty in this outfit
    Regards
    Somethingoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love this look! Those pants are so cool. I love the frayed ends.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Majestic

Hi sweeties, I cannot believe another week has passed ! It freaks me out that we're approaching winter now even though I know it'...